Tuesday 22 February 2022

My first Cill shift - mini blog post


   The Cauldron has had a Cill for some years and I recently offered to help out by covering a shift.

    I was watching the clock and monitoring the sun as it descended in the sky.  Until it sank behind the buildings across the street.  And then I realised I'd better check the sunset time.  It was that very minute!

    I couldn't help but wonder, is this UPG?

    I immediately lit my candle and then started wrapping up my work day (working from home, still).  I sorted dinner and then tried to decide what I'd do for my shift.

    I did a little decoration of my junk journal (my latest craft project) and I started writing this blog post.  I also intend to work on cleaning some LARP kit of my husband's which I promised to do for him.

    Nothing hugely inspiring, but at least it's something.

    In the morning I'll be working again, but as it's from home I can light a further candle and use my lunch break to do something more which is creative in nature.

    I'm pretty pleased with myself as a total flame-keeping novice, I must confess!



Cookies/data
European Union laws require that EU visitors be given information about cookies used and data collected on this blog.  Google/Blogger 
have added a notice on this blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies, and other data collected by Google.  If this notice does not display and you are in the EU, please will you notify me in the comments section.  Many thanks.

Book review (partial): You Can Heal Your Life, by Louise L. Hay

    Forgive my book review, I'm not used to this so it almost certainly won't take the form of conventional book reviews or ones you...